Monday, March 1, 2021

"Ano ko no yume..." 60 seconds challenge

This is a translation of a Q&A Riho Sayashi did on the day her episode for the drama "I had a dream of that girl" aired on tv for the first time (December 4, 2020).  Riho was supposed to answer the questions in 60 seconds.

First question:

Q: What do you do when you want to forget an unpleasant situation?
A: Scream in my pillow.
Q: How would you describe your personality with one word?
A: "My own pace" kind of person.

Q: What do you do when you return home?
A: I wash my hands. 

Q: What do you want to be in another life?
A: I would like to be a singer.
Q: What is your weakness?
A: I am a little timid.
Q: What has been your latest fantasy?
A: I don't really have fantasies.

Time's up!

Source: https://ameblo.jp/saya4957tt/entry-12659772079.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...