Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Riho's first ep "DAYBREAK"

 Riho will be releasing her first ep DAYBREAK on August 4.  The cd will be released by her own label Savo-r, and the first song, "Find me out" is already available.

Riho's comments on why she chose the name Savo-r for her label:

It comes from the English word savor, which can mean many different things.  It can refer to taste, to something that is interesting, and to enjoying an experience.  It resonated with my desire to produce what I have in my heart in a meaningful way through my performance.  I also wanted to put something of myself in the label name, by using my own name, (Sa)yashi (R)iho.

Riho's comments on what DAYBREAK means:

It means dawn, and it signifies a fresh start.  That was the idea behind it.  When you see the sun rise in the morning, you imagine what the day will be like.  By focusing on that moment, I hope the songs will make everyone's dawn more positive, regardless of whether it's a literal dawn, the beginning of a new day, or a metaphorical one, the beginning of a new challenge.

“DAYBREAK” track list

1. Find Me Out
Lyrics by Riho Sayashi, Gento Miyano
Music by Gento Miyano

2. BUTAI
Lyrics by Riho Sayashi, Akira Sunset
Music by Akira Sunset, APAZZI

3. Simply Me
Lyrics by Riho Sayashi
Music by Akira Sunset, APAZZI

4. Puzzle
Lyrics by Riho Sayashi
Music by orange spotting

5. LAZER
Lyrics by KAMIKAORU, Riho Sayashi
Music by TAKAROT

The album artwork was designed by newtone

https://natalie.mu/music/news/436736

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...