Friday, July 16, 2021

a small excerpt from an interview with Anna Yamamoto (=LOVE) about Actors' School Hiroshima

I found an excerpt from an interview with Anna Yamamoto of the idol group =LOVE (a group produced by Rino Sashihara that has been rising in popularity in recent years) where she talked about her time at ASH (Actors' School Hiroshima) that I thought was interesting.


You took lessons at Actors' School Hiroshima with some girls that are now active in the entertainment industry.

Yamamoto: Mizuki Imamura of STU48 is a good friend of mine that I still keep in touch with.  There were a lot of girls from my generation (note: Yamamoto is 23) who became idols.  The most impressive ones were Riho Sayashi, former member of Morning Musume, and Suzuka Nakamoto, a graduate of Sakura Gakuin, and now a member of Babymetal.  Riho was the best dancer, and yet, she was humble and always worked hard.  Suzu-chan had a great style, a small face, sang very well, and had a special aura.  The girls that were amazing at the time moved to Tokyo and began working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...