Friday, December 10, 2021

Rihokora #38 - December 11, 2021 - Time flies "taimu furaizu"

Will I achieve my goal by the end of the year?

It's December, right?
When I look back at my pictures from a year ago, it feels as if it's only been a while.  It's been about a year and a half since I started this column.

When I was in school, I could feel the passage of time every time an annual event that made me go "It's time for that!" occurred.  Without any such events in my life, I feel the seasons from what happens around me in the world.
The sun, for example, is setting earlier now, which makes me realize it's winter.  It gets dark, so it's time for dinner, right?  But it's only 4 pm lol

Do you have any unfinished business this year?
My goal is to edit a video and post it on the fan club by the end of this year, but I might not be able to finish it this year, because I have spent more time and energy on music production than I expected.... Ah, I'm sorry...

Of course, if I had managed my time properly, I would have been able to do it.  I need to work on that.  But I haven't given up on my goal yet!  I still have time.  And, after all, it was a big deal for me to be able to sing again as a solo artist.  I'm sure I have spoken many times about my passion for singing and dancing, so I won't repeat myself here, but I have had the chance to work with many people, and I am happy to be able to deliver songs that are my own.  I hope I will be able to continue what I am doing carefully.

The last few days of 2021 are going to be busy for me!

There are 2 major events coming up.  The first is the tour, and the second, the release of my 2nd EP.  This is the 2nd time I will be doing a live concert, and I will need more songs to perform.

My previous EP and live concert were in August, 4 months ago, but to me it feels like it was only a month ago.  I am exaggerating, but it doesn't feel like it happened that long ago.  It's been busy.  I feel like December has just started, but it's already the 11th.  I still have a lot to do, and I'm sure I won't have time to enjoy the holidays, but I don't mind.  I am ready to work and get things done this month!

So far I have only released a teaser for "Winding Road" from my 2nd EP, titled "Reflection", but more songs will be available soon, so I would like to say a few things about them.

While this EP is a follow-up to the previous one, I feel it also presents a new side of me.  The title "Reflection" refers to the way the light expands, and I hope my songs will also show the expansion of how I express myself.
As for the live performances, this will be my first tour, and I hope everyone will come to see this new start.  I think it will be different than the last live performance, so please look forward to it hehe (fufu)

The countdown to the end of the year has begun, but I have plans for next year too!

p.s. I was so happy the other day, seeing the Christmas lights for the first time this year, so I thought I'd share a picture with you.

This was also at 5 pm.  An early sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...