Friday, December 24, 2021

Rihokora #39 - December 25, 2021 - Dreams (dorimu)

 The long version of the last song of 2021 has been released!

Meri kurisumasu!

I recently saw "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on tv, which made me want to go to Disneyland for the first time in a while.  I'm not a big fan of amusement parks.  While I like the parks, I don't really like the crowds, so I don't go very often.  But places that make you dream are wonderful, right?  During this season I find myself wanting to dream.  I wonder what this all means... 
It feels like being between an ordinary and a special place, and when that happens, I have to remind myself to put my feet on the ground.

Ah... I have a small gift for Christmas.  The song "Melt" from my new EP is now available to order.  Please listen to it if you like.

What is a perfect life to me?

Well...
I've been putting it off for a while because I've been busy, but I finally started organizing things in my house for the end of the year.  I always buy things, thinking about whether I need them or not, so I like to tidy up.  This time I was able to find clothes in the back of my wardrobe that I haven't worn in a long time!  And I can still wear them!  I need to do that more often.
One thing I enjoy is trying to find the best way to do housework and spend my time at home, and hearing that, you would think I lead a very efficient life, right?  
Lately I've realized that's not what perfection means.  
(I'm actually not like that at all lol)

Even if it seems like the right thing to do, if something begins to feel like a burden, then doing it isn't efficient at all.
Skipping tasks.  It may sound like something negative, but it's good to skip certain things to spend more time on things you want to do.  
There are many conveniences that can save you time nowadays.  But I think it is important to only collect items that are useful.  The more stuff you have, the more you have to take care of.  We are often tempted to get things (we don't need) because of what they can supposedly do...

Next year, let's relax, and focus on reality instead of dreams!

By the way, the humidifier I was using, broke down the other day.  When I reported the news to my fan club community, a lot of people suggested products that are easy to clean.  They are people that care about me, so I trusted them, and using their comments as a guide, I bought a kettle-like item, that is very easy to clean.  Maybe we should have a tea party some time, where everyone can talk about their lives.  It really felt like a nice neighborhood meeting.

I want to dream!  I'm sorry for bringing you back to reality lol
  
So this is how I will be ending my last column of 2021.  Please look forward to my column again next year.  It's getting really cold now, so please stay warm and enjoy the holidays.

p.s. an off-shot selfie from the latest issue of Up To Boy

I will be making an appearance, so please look forward to it, if you can.
Happy new year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...