Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Riho Sayashi 384 Q&A January 2021

 

Q51: Happy New Year! What would you like to say to all the Sayashiihitotachi celebrating the New Year?

-Happy New Year! I just hope the situation in the world will improve as much as possible this year. I want to see you all too!

Q52: Is there something you do every year on New Year’s Day?

- In recent years I have been doing Hatsumode (first temple visit of the year) with my family!

Q53: What kind of ingredients are in the o-zoni (soup with mochi eaten on New Year’s day) of the Sayashi family?

- I remember that there is mitsuba (Japanese wild parsley), and mochi.

Q54: Have you ever made osechi (traditional Japanese New Year’s foods)? What is your favorite Osechi side dish?

- I haven’t! My favorite side dish of osechi is black beans and kazunoko.

Q55: Do you go to the shrine at midnight when the day changes, or during the day?

- I have always gone during the day so it’s my dream to go once when the date changes. I just told my manager this story!

Q56: What do you want to eat at the shrine?

- The first thing my eyes go to are candy apples, and candy strawberries.

Q57: The snow won’t stop. Are you a dog person or a cat person?

- I am a cat person but I used to be a dog person. I will confess that when I was little, after seeing it in an anime, I would put snow in candy paper and make shave ice! I don’t know why I did that.

Q58: Did you attend the coming of age ceremony?

- I was at my parents’ house but I didn’t lol

Q59: What was the first alcohol drink you had? Do you drink in general?

- It was wine! I am not a heavy drinker, but I do drink occasionally.

Q60: What did you do on your birthday when you turned 20?

- I was studying abroad! I think I bought myself a birthday cake and ate it by myself. It makes me cry.

Q61: There are many areas where the coming of age ceremony will not be held this year. Please give a message to those who will come of age this year.

- Actually, my sister is planning to attend the coming of age ceremony this year, but I wonder how it will be held. Will anyone from my family be able to attend? If we can’t attend, is it going to be a memorable experience for her?

Q62: The drama reviews were excellent! What is the highlight of the episode for those who will watch it on New Year’s day?

- I am happy to hear the response has been good. It’s fantasy, but it’s a warm and wonderful story!

Q63: Is there anything you found difficult about doing plays?

- There were no rehearsals, and I had to learn my lines, right before the performance.

Q64: What makes you happy when working in the theater?

- It makes me happy when my acting partner responds to my lines and our characters begin having a conversation.

Q65: You started your radio show last month! Do you usually listen to the radio?

- I do listen to the radio sometimes! In the morning, I listen to J-WAVE, which gives me a refreshing start to the day.

Q66: If you had a job outside the entertainment industry, what would it be?

- Even if I wasn’t in a position to perform, I would have tried to become an editor of a magazine, or do something else related to the media. If you consider such jobs part of the entertainment industry, then I would say an interior designer, a hairdresser or a beautician.

Q67: Are there any professions you admire and think you can’t do, or find amazing?

- All professions, but mostly childcare workers. Loving children isn’t enough, right? You spend time with them that will affect them in the future, and you have to deal with many monster parents too.

Q68: What is your favorite movie of all time?

- Intouchables (subject to change)

Q69: What was the first movie you saw at a cinema?

- Finding Nemo

Q70: Do you eat popcorn at the movie theater, or do you not like it when people sitting next to you are eating it?

- There are times when I do, and, no, I don’t mind if people sitting next to me are eating popcorn!

Q71: Do you cry? Have you felt that you cry less as you have gotten older?

- I don’t cry very much, but I do sometimes when I don’t understand what is happening lol

Q72: What is your favorite Studio Ghibli film?

- Kiki’s Delivery Service (Majo no Takkyubin)!

Q73: Your favorite studio Ghibli character?

- Makkuro kurosuke

Q74: What are your New Year’s resolutions?

- I turn 23 this year and I will do my best!

Q75: I look forward to the song and the live streaming!

- Me too! Hehe (fufufu)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...