Monday, April 26, 2021

Riho and Fuku-chan talk about Hina Fes 2019

April 25, 2021 - Sayashi Riho to marumaru to #21
Guest: Mizuki Fukumura (leader of Morning Musume '21)

(An email has asked them to talk about Hina Fes 2019)

Riho Sayashi: Well, you know, it was my first time on the stage after graduating from Morning Musume.
Mizuki Fukumura: yep
R: Morning Musume had been going on for a long time after I left, and then I was asked "Do you want to be in it?"  So I was really worried.
M: hmm
R: I thought... I would be an inconvenience (lol)
M: fufufu (hehehe) That's not true
R: No, no.  Everyone was doing their best, and if I showed up, I would have been an inconvenience.
M: hehe
R: It's like "Do you show up whenever you want to?"
M: No, that's not true
R: I talked to Fuku-chan about it, and you said "I want us to stand on the stage together" or something like that, so you're the one who made it happen.
M: yep
R: You gave me a push (lol)
M: hehe
R: I was overreacting about being on stage with everyone.  (lol) Was it ok? hehe
M: Eh, you know (lol), Masaki-chan said something: "The 9th and 10th ki (generation) will shine with Sayashi-san".
R: Eh? (lol)
M: She said that
R: What? hehe
M: Yes, something like, there are people who like Riho-chan and Ayumi-chan
R: Ah...
M: And people who like Shuwapoku, Riho-chan and Maa-chan (lol).  Right?
R: yep
M: Something like, Riho-chan and Ayumin, always had dance battles, and it would be inspiring
R: Hmm.. sometimes we did
M: We were going to do it together as generation mates
R: yep
M: It would make us speed up, I think
R: yes, I see
M: We all have different rivalries
R: yep
M: We have great relationships that are even better because of the rivalries
R: That's right...
M: It was just "Only you" and "One two three" but we worked really hard, and I think it was a great performance.
R: Yep.  I also thought that everyone had improved since I left.  I thought it was really cool to watch everyone, and to try to keep up with them.
M: yep
R: I thought that everyone was really encouraging, so I felt I could go out there, and not feel anxious, and I think it was a really good time.
M: hmm
R: No, I mean, if you watch everyone's performance, and it may sound like I am exaggerating but, it felt as if the group was being protected (by how everyone performed)
M: yep
R: That's how I feel, and in many ways, it was a very emotional day.
M: yep.  It felt like we were doing some special moves. (lol)
(both laugh)
R: Special moves? (lol) Oh, like this
M: yes. Amazing!
R: But, no, it was fun.
M: A great performance.
R: no...
M: ...
R: I mean, because we did it together.
M: I was happy too, that we were able to perform together for the first time in 3 years.
R: Thank you.
(more laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...