Sunday, April 11, 2021

Riho on the radio

The following are excerpts from Riho's radio show "Sayashi Riho to marumaru to".

March 13, 2021 - Sayashi Riho to marumaru to #15
Guest: Takahiro (choreographer of Keyakizaka46, Sakurazaka46, Hinatazaka46)

Sayashi Riho: What are your goals at the moment?
Takahiro: I wonder what kind of choreography I could do for Sayashi-san.
R: Would Takahiro-san really be interested in doing a choreography?
T: Yes!
R: Wow!  Really!  Well, I would be interested too.
T: Here, have my business card.
R: Of course!  I have always been interested, but it takes a lot of courage to propose such a thing, so I didn't expect you to say that.

(Later)

T: Sayashi-san, this is one of the two songs that were released the day before you were born (on the previous episode he had chosen to play "Kofukuron" or The Theory of Happiness by Ringo Sheena, which also came out the day before Riho was born): "Summer Night Town" by Morning Musume.
R: Amazing.
T: It's a really good song, isn't it?
R: It is, yes.
T: I was young when it came out.
R: I'm glad you chose it.  I like this song too.
T: Is this the 2nd song?
R: It's the 2nd single.
T: This is where the beat was born.
R: It seems so.
T: I think this is the song where Morning Musume's sound was born.
R: Current Morning Musume, all versions actually, have a similar rhythm, right?
T: That rhythm is so cool.

April 11, 2021 - Sayashi Riho to marumaru to #19
Guest: Kavka Shishido (singer, drummer, actress)

(they are answering questions from listeners)

Sayashi Riho: Our next message is from "my middle fingernail flew off!" from Hiroshima prefecture
Shishido Kavka: Ok...
R: hehehe (fufufu)
K: hehehe
R: (reading the message) Riho-chan, Shishido Kavka-san, good evening. (lol)
K: Hi.  Good evening.
R: (continues reading) I am under the impression that Shishido Kavka-san's personal life is a mystery.  Does Kavka-san cook?  Do you have any special dishes?
K: Umm...
R: Wait.. one moment
K: Yes
R: You know, this email... (lol)
K: Yes
R: hehehe... we had Chiba Yudai-san here last week.  He's really nice. (lol) He sometimes sends emails to the radio.
K: Eh...
R: Then I thought. I'll try it too.  Anonymously (lol)
K: Umm..
R: So I sent some emails to this program.
K: Yes, ok.
R: And that was one of my emails hehehe
K: So you picked it..
R: We picked it, yes
K: wow
(they both laugh)
K: So, did your middle fingernail fly off?
R: Oh no (lol), I was just exaggerating (lol)
K: I see
R: I have gel nails (lol)
K: Ah, so that's what it is...
R: Yes hehe
K: hehe so you didn't peel it off, right?
R: That's right
K: Good, good
R: I made up that name because the middle finger gel nail flew away
K: So you picked it
R: Thanks for playing along.  I'm sorry (lol)
K: We need to tell Chiba-san
R: Yes (lol)
(they both laugh)
R: I did it Chiba-san!
K: You did it
(more laughing)

(Later)

R: Let's continue
K: Yes
R: This one is from "my right leg is injured" from Hiroshima prefecture
K: Are you ok?
R: hehehe It's me! hahaha
K: Ah..
(laughing)
K: Amazing!
R: Amazing!  It's the 2nd one.
K: The 2nd one!
(more laughing)
R: The 2nd one (lol). Thanks (lol)
K: Wonderful!
R: And my injured right leg is fine.  It's just swollen (lol)
K: I see
R: Everyone, it's just a scratch (lol)
K: hehehe is it ok?
R: It's fine
(more laughing)
R: Totally fine
K: Good
R: So I will read the email.  RihoRiho, Kavka-san, I am glad you met.
(more laughing)
K: This is a joke, right? (lol)
R: I just started working and joined the adult world, and have become interested in fashion.
K: Yes
R: Riho-chan, Kavka-san, you both have black hair and I think it suits you 
(a lot of laughing)
K: How did you feel when you wrote that?
(more laughing)
R: What do you mean?
(even more laughter)
R: The email says: Are black hair your favorite style?  If you dyed your hair, what color would you choose?
K: Ah...
R: That's my email (lol)
(they both laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...