Monday, May 30, 2022

Rihokora #47 - May 28, 2022 - Meeting face to face

 Gratitude and the importance of being able to meet

Hello everyone.  Long time no see.

I will be holding a live tour this winter, and I am currently visiting the tour venues to meet the fans in advance.  So far I have been to Hiroshima, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka.  This was the first time since I returned to work that I did events like these in many cities, and I was able to meet many people for the first time since coming back.  It felt like a miracle.

We had so much to say.  There were people who told me they hadn't seen me in 7 years.  There were others who told me they were in elementary school, junior high, or high school when I was active in the past, and they couldn't meet me at the time.  There were also many children.  And people who only learned about me recently.  Amazing, isn't it?
Everyone was there for different reasons, but regardless of the reason, I was full of gratitude.  Meeting so many people was really a miracle.
I am having events in Tokyo and Sendai, beginning tomorrow, so please come and see me if you like.

By the way, in my last column at the beginning of May, I said that the column would be updated on the 28th of next month.  Based on that statement, the next update should have been on June 28.  However, I had written the article in April (without knowing it would have been posted in May), so... I am updating it today, May 28.
So you must be wondering, why am I not updating it in June?  You probably don't know me at all if you are asking that.  Because today is my 24th birthday.

Starting my 24th year with everyone!

Today we have a fan meeting where we will have the chance to play and deliver a, different than usual, live performance.  It might be my birthday, but I want everyone to enjoy the show.  I have given this event a lot of thought, worked hard rehearsing, and preparing.  Now that I am writing this, I am nervous, hoping it will be a good event.

It's been a while since I felt this way.  In previous years, nothing really happened on my birthday, and I wouldn't realize what day it was, until my birthday arrived, so now that I am having a big celebration, I can't help but be nervous.  Even talking about it here is making me nervous.  Today's event will have an audience.  So lately, when I return home after finishing my daily schedule, I feel anxious and have a hard time falling asleep lol

Today will be a good chance to digest everything that has been piling up.  I wonder what kind of day, and year it will be.

Here's a picture from after one of the events, where I'm drunk with happiness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...