Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CanCam Jan 30, 2021 - Riho Sayashi - OFF Q&A

 I love the #ハムスターのいる生活 hashtag (life with hamsters)

12 Questions and Answers about the daily life of Riho Sayashi when she’s OFF

Riho Sayashi appeared in “THE TURNING POINT” project of the March issue of CanCam.

CanCam.jp will bring you two articles about Riho Sayashi when she’s ON and OFF. This time we will look at the OFF edition. She answered many questions about what she does every day, what she does on her days off, and what she thought was too kawaii lately.



Daily activities Q & A

What are your make-up and skincare habits?

Since my skin isn’t rough, I don’t worry too much about the ingredients, but I do moisturize every day. After applying lotion, I use Trilogy’s “Everything Balm”. It is an essential item, especially in the winter.

What items are essential when you dance?

A rubber stretch ball. My body gets stiff easily, so I use it to stretch for about 10 minutes before dancing.

What do you always do in the morning?

I drink hot water, not for beauty purposes, but because the weather is cold lol. Then, I drink drip coffee.

What do you always do before you go to bed?

Again, I stretch. This time, only for about 3 minutes, but since my neck gets tired easily, due to me looking at my phone, I try to relieve any pain I may be feeling there.

What are your favorite emojis?

I often use this 🙂, which looks like I’m smiling, but my eyes are not, and this (^^)

What do you do on your off days?

After cleaning for about an hour, I go out for a walk. One day, when I did not have a performance at the theater, and I was supposed to be resting, I went for a walk, and at some point realized “Oh no, I have been walking for 7 hours!” lol

My favorite thing to do when I walk is go window shopping, looking at brands that I can’t afford to buy lol. I never buy anything, but I like looking at shiny things.

What did you do during the lockdown?

I slept a lot, and studied English on Youtube. I made conscious efforts to try and listen to English.


What makes your heart move

What choreography has recently made you say “cool!”?

The music video for “lost and found” by millenium parade. It was a dance performance by Koharu Sugawara, and the movements were so theatrical, it felt that you could hear her heartbeat. It felt as if her entire body was dancing, and it was cool.

What have you bought recently that made you think “this is good!”?

Argital’s “silky clear soap” was really amazing! It made my skin feel good and moisturized.

What surprised you about living in the United States?

They would just say “Hey!” on the street lol. They would say things like “I like your shoes” or “I like your clothes”, which made me happy.

What made you think “This is delicious!” recently?

Simple sweet potato chips! I was never into sweet potato snacks, but I tried them, and they were delicious.

What has made you say “too kawaii!” lately?

Videos of hamsters on instagram. Many hamsters look like warabimochi. I use the #ハムスターのいる生活 hashtag (life with hamsters), and I just search for cute hamsters lol


Our next article will be about her ON stories, that could not be published in the magazine, including her experiences studying abroad, dancing, and what gives her strength.

https://cancam.jp/archives/926982

January 30, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...