Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Riho Sayashi 384 Q&A November 2020

 

This is the first Monthly 384!

Q1: First, how exciting is this!

I will try to answer what comes to mind, without thinking too much ^^

Q2: What comes to mind when you hear the word November?

We’re starting with a difficult question. There’s so much that comes to mind… Autumn leaves, I guess?

Q3: Is there anything new you want to start this winter?

I want to go to a sauna or bedrock bath, and sweat slowly.

Q4: What makes you charming?

I don’t know, and even if I did, I don’t know if I could say it lol. I would like to know what everyone thinks lol!

Q5: What do you think is your weakness?

It’s the same with singing, if I’m self-conscious with anything, I lose my tone.

Q6: If I made a Sayashi instruction manual, what are the first 3 things I should include

1. She is a loner, 2. But she likes being alone, and 3. Coffee.

Q7: When is the best time for you to relax, and what do you do?

When I talk to people I feel comfortable with.

Q8: How do you spend your time at home?

I don’t do much these days except play with my phone or on the computer, or doing housework. I’m the type of person that gets hooked on movies but takes forever to watch them.

Q9: What is your favorite object in your room?

I like the clock I’ve had in my room for about 2 years! It looks like a toy and it’s so kawaii!

Q10: How many hours of sleep is ideal for you?

Sleeping for 8-9 hours is good.

Q11: What is the most impressive dream you ever had?

For some reason, I once dreamed I was running a jewelry store on the 2nd floor of my parents’ house, and a robber came to the store and killed me. I had this dream when I was in elementary school.

Q12: Please tell us what the morning routine of Sayashi is.

I wake up => brush my teeth => wash my face => drink coffee => relax (I often go back to sleep)

Q13: Please tell us about something that happened recently that made you happy.

I stood for the first time in a while, on stage, holding a microphone.

Q14: Please tell us about a recent event that made you nervous

A sleepy neighbor rang my intercom. I’m sure she rang the wrong apartment.

Q15: What are you worried about right now?

When I look at my smartphone, my eyes get tired. I try to keep it as far away from my face as possible.

Q16: What do you often buy at convenience stores?

Coffee and chocolate!

Q17: How is Sayashi dealing with the society becoming more cashless?

Pretty well. I rarely use cash, so sometimes I get in trouble because I forget my wallet home lol

Q18: What do you worry about, if you don’t have it with you?

Right now, throat lozenges!

Q19: Is there a Sayashi performance routine?

I finish my last rehearsal 45 minutes before the performance.

Q20: What does dancing mean to Sayashi?

It is something I need to do every day.

Q21: Do you think you have changed during the last 5 years?

I have lost muscle mass. My skin texture has changed. My hair texture has changed. I have also changed a lot in terms of how I feel, but it’s funny because I don’t feel I have changed at all.

Q22: On the other hand, is there something that hasn’t changed, or that you don’t want to change?

I love performing! Also, if I don’t sleep properly, I still run out of energy to work hard the next day. I’m in trouble when I don’t have time.

Q23: Is Riho Sayashi a different person on stage and a different person in her personal life?

I think so. It’s fun becoming a different person on stage. ^^

Q24: Please tell us what your dreams and goals are for next year.

To shine a little brighter lol

Q25: Finally, tell us how you feel right now with a haiku!

I hope you enjoyed it lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...