Thursday, February 4, 2021

Riho Sayashi 384 Q&A December 2020

 

Q26: It’s the December issue of the Monthly 384! What did you do today? Or, what are you planning to do?

I am not in Tokyo today! I am filming something.

Q27: December means Christmas! What will you ask from Santa this year!

Good health please!!!

Q28: What is the first Christmas song that comes to mind?

Mariah Carey

Q29: Are you good at skiing, snowboarding, or skating?

I would like to try skiing and snowboarding, but I don’t think I would be good at either of them. As for skating, no I am not good at it.

Q30: Here’s a frequently asked question: what do you like better, summer or winter?

Both have their pluses and minuses. But if I had to choose, I would say winter! (the best season is autumn)

Q31: The questions that follow are about your favorite things! What are the 5 favorite foods of 22 year old Sayashi (you can’t say coffee)?

Onion soup, sushi, tempura, chocolate, and anything with cinnamon.

Q32: What is your favorite animal?

Hamsters.

Q33: What are your favorite colors?

Red, black, white, dark green, deep blue, brown raspberry color, and ochre.

Q34: Do you have a favorite scent?

I like scents that don’t use chemicals.

Q35: Do you have a favorite word or poem?

The english phrase “Morning routine”

Q36: What is your favorite character?

Sayamaru!

Q37: What is your favorite drama?

Breaking Bad, and Pinocchio.

Q38: Are there any tv shows that you watch or record every week?

Not every week, but “Ariyoshi no kabe” is my recent favorite.

Q39: Is there a tv show you would like to appear on one day?

The original “Another Sky”.

Q40: What is the Friday road show that you watch?

I don’t really watch it, but the other day, I watched a bit of “Back to the future”.

Q41: Home theaters seem to be popular these days. Do you have any plans to get one?

Do you mean using a projector to watch a movie? If so, I am definitely interested! I would like to rent a projector and try it, if possible.

Q42: You have great skin Sayashi. Please tell us how you take care of it!

It’s probably genetic that my skin doesn’t get rough easily. Thanks to my parents, I mean. If I had to pick something, I would say, don’t get too sunburned, and moisturize when your skin is dry.

Q43: What temperature do you always set your bath to?

I want to go to an onsen (hot spring). I really want to go to an onsen… My skin always feels so smooth the day after going to an onsen! I set my bath at about 41°C.

Q44: How often do you go to a hairdresser?

Once a month, or once every 45 days.

Q45: Is there something you can say now that you don’t want to tell anyone, or anything you want to apologize for?

I can’t think of anything, so, no, I don’t think so.

Q46: Who do you look up to?

I am the type of person who learns something, and is influenced by many people, so I don’t think I have someone in particular.

Q47: What is your ideal image of a woman?

Someone who can take care of both herself, and others. Also, someone who can cook, and do housework efficiently!

Q48: 2020 is almost over. Is there anything you haven’t done yet, and would like to do?

I wanted to do a lot of things, but I couldn’t because of the lockdown. With that in mind, I would like to take on more challenges in 2021.^^

Q49: What was the most memorable event or job of 2020?

I was able to work again! And also meet all the fans again.

Q50: Please describe what 2020 was like for Sayashi with one kanji!

“Connecting”. It was a year where I had the chance to re-unite with many people, and while I couldn’t meet anyone in person, I felt more connected than ever through the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...