Friday, February 5, 2021

Rihokora #16 - Feb 6, 2021 - Drinking Coffee

 
And now, my… (see below)

突然ですが , 私の

Hello everyone! It’s been two weeks.

“Crash Landing on You”, which I talked about briefly in my 14th column, has 4 more episodes left. I can’t wait to watch the last part of the series.

So, today, I will tell you what I did on my day off.

5:30 am: I had set my alarm for 5:30 the day before, because of work, and I forgot to change it, so I woke up. And went back to sleep.

7:00 am: I wake up on my own this time, but it’s still early, so I go back to sleep again.

8:15 am: Wake up => Brush my teeth

8:25 am: Do some light stretching and drink hot water => Then, drip coffee. While I am drinking my coffee I watch stuff (a lot of stuff) on Youtube.

9:30 am: I do some strength exercising

10:20 am: Take a shower => Dress up

11:00 am: Laundry, cleaning, and other household chores, while playing music on shuffle

12:00 pm (0:00 pm in Japanese): Lunch. I have begun making miso soup with miso that I made myself.

1:00 pm: I go to my computer, and begin thinking about my work. I start writing my column, and song lyrics. I write and erase.

2:00 pm: I can’t come up with anything, so I start watching Youtube videos and dramas.

3:00 pm: I decide to go on a bike ride. I go to the library and the supermarket.

4:00 pm: I return home.

4:05 pm: I prepare for my radio show, while making dinner.

8:00 pm: I watch tv, read a book, and keep in touch with family and friends.

10:30 pm: I take a long bath, and get ready for bed.

12:00 am (0:00 am): I go to bed.


Hahaha, so what do you think? I understand if you didn’t find it too interesting.

Personally, I am interested in what people do on a daily basis. Of course, my off days are not always like this. There are days when I don’t do much, and days when I am more active. As a person who wants to lead a “polite life”* (丁寧な暮らし- a minimalist/back to basics life), I try to find ways to use my time more efficiently.

*note: Riho had mentioned this on her radio show as well

Still, morning coffee is essential. The day doesn’t start, until I’ve had coffee.


I want to know how you spend your days off!

I often work from home, but I can’t always remain focused, unless I go somewhere else. I really admire and respect those who work from home. Also students who study for exams at home.

By the way, the other day I was sorting photos for the calendar that comes out in April. You can pre-order it by February 21, so check it out if you like.


That’s all. While writing about my own routine, I thought it would be interesting if you sent messages about how you spend your days off!

Thankfully, Wanibooks has been receiving many messages, so I hope you join. Then, I’ll write a reaction column! Rihokora(mu) readers, people in charge: what do you think? Please consider it.

See you again!

https://wanibooks-newscrunch.com/articles/-/1667


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...