Saturday, August 21, 2021

Rihokora #30 - August 21, 2021 - an anthurium plant too

 Welcoming a new member of the family

I thought I had gotten used to my current restrictive lifestyle.  It has become a routine.

But I can't make dinner plans with my friends.  I can't go out for a quick meal after work.  I can't cheer when I go to a concert.

I am getting more and more tired of this situation.  Until a while ago, I thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and thought if we were patient, it would be over.  Now, I can't see that light anymore.  Regardless, we will have to continue being careful.

But since there isn't much hope in the world today, I am trying to spend my days, finding hope myself.  That's the least I can do.

Now that the live concert is over, someone new has come to provide comfort to the Sayashi household.

My everfresh plant Ebappi has been in the house for almost half a year now, and it has been growing faster since the weather became warmer.  It's so lovely to be able to watch it grow.

It's no secret that I am not good at growing plants, so my plan at first was to focus growing my everfresh, but when Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was a guest on my radio show, we talked about our plants, and I began to think I would like to have more.  So when Ebappi began to grow well without problems, I thought I had enough time for more, and I got 2 new ones.

Those who read all my columns should know what my place looks like by now!

So what did I get?  That's what you want to know, right?  I got an anthurium, and a grape ivy.


I chose the store based on what I learned from KPP's instagram.  They were very helpful and I appreciate it.

My place has already become more beautiful.  I feel that the calming effect the flowers have are helping me finish my Rihokora columns too.  I don't know how, but isn't that cute?

The staff at the store talked about the pots, and how they would look together.  It ended up being very fun choosing the right combination.

There are apparently many plants that are surprisingly easy to care for.  Both of these plants only need to be watered once a week.  I guess they're strong plants.

By the way, the anthurium doesn't have a blooming season, as it seems to bloom randomly.  I look forward to when the one in my house will bloom for the first time.

As I'm writing, I realize that I write a lot, in Rihokora, about what I do to make my place nicer, so if you have read them all, you must be able to imagine what it's like, right? lol

I will continue sharing such information so that all Rihokora(mu) readers can become "masters" (experts) on the life of Riho Sayashi. fufu (hehe)

Thank you again for reading my column.  I hope you can spend your days with peace and health.  And that my writing can bring some comfort.

https://wanibooks-newscrunch.com/articles/-/2303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...