Monday, April 19, 2021

Riho-chan and Fuku-chan on the radio talking about their trip to USJ

April 18, 2021 - Sayashi Riho to marumaru to #20
Guest: Mizuki Fukumura (leader of Morning Musume '21)

(They have been asked an email question about an interesting episode that took place after Riho returned to Japan from the United States; They are discussing their trip, along with Mizuki's mother, to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka)

Mizuki Fukumura: There is one
Riho Sayashi: fufufu (hehehe)
M: Right?
(they both laugh)
M: Well, there is one, with me, Riho-chan, and my mother (lol)
(more laughing)
M: The 3 of us (lol), and we went to USJ (Universal Studios Japan in Osaka) (lol)
R: We did, right?  We travelled there... together (lol)
M: Yes.  We had fun for 2 days, right?
R: Umm.. yes.  I don't really go to amusement parks
M: Umm...
R: I was worried.  I thought, can we do this?
M: (lol)
R: But it was really fun hehehe
M: So when we were in Morning Musume together, you didn't go to amusement parks?
R: right hehehe
M: What was it... umm... a cafe or something
R: That's right
M: We never really prepared anything in advance
R: Yep
M: It was like "Are you free today?"
R: The only one who was proactive was Eripon (lol)
M: Yes (lol) That's true (more laughing)
R: About going to amusement parks
M: The 3 of us (note: Mizuki, Riho and Kanon) were more laid back
R: yep
M: So, I invited Riho-chan to go to USJ with me
R: Yes
M: First, I said, do you want to go?  Or are you worried?
R: That's right hehehe
M: First of all, Riho-chan, can you go and have fun?
R: hehehe
M: Can you do it? (lol)
R: hehehe I was really worried (lol)
M: You were worried, but I told you we would stay there, and have fun for 2 days, and that I was really looking forward to it.  Just like that.
R: Yes, yes
M: You were really tired, right?
R: It was fine
(more laughing)
M: It was so much fun, but you're not really the screaming type...
R: Me?
M: Yes (lol)
R: Isn't that true about you too Fuku-chan?
M: I'm not a screamer either
R: Yep
M: That one time, with the flying dinosaur...
R: Yep..
M: It was like riding a pteranodon or something (lol)
R: You know, there was nowhere for me to put my feet
M: Well, that was the plan.  It was an attraction, and since we were already in Osaka, I thought we should ride it.
R: Yep
M: Riho-chan wasn't sure though...
R: hehehe
M: Right... (lol)
R: You're right (lol)
M: Mom didn't want to go.  My mom, I mean
R: Yep
M: She said: "Why don't the 2 of you go?", and I said "Since we're here, let's go", and then "Well let's wait in line, and we can decide while we're waiting" (lol)
R: Yep, yep
M: And as we were waiting, you kept saying "I can't do it, I can't!" or something like that
R: hehehe I was, yes
M: You said "Isn't it dangerous?"  But you did it anyway
R: Yes
M: It was so much fun riding it
R: Yes, hehe but...
M: You said "It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be"
R: I kept my eyes shut the entire time hahaha
M: hehehe Well it was scary (lol)
R: Yes, well, I was scared at first, but eventually I got used to it
M: Yep
R: When I relaxed, I thought "This is actually fun"
M: You know, it wasn't so much that it was scary. It just felt as if we were floating in the wind.
R: Yep
M: It was like "I'm a pteranodon now!"
R: You were (lol)
(more laughing)
R: Hey, if we go back again now, maybe I will feel that way too (lol)
(both laugh)
M: But in the end we went to the attraction I enjoyed the most
R: The rollercoaster?
M: Yep
R: It's amazing, you remember everything
(laughing)
R: When you said that, I thought "oh yeah, that's right" (lol)
M: It was pretty crowded or something
R: Yep
M: and my mother dropped her handkerchief (lol)
R: Yep, yep
M: And we had to look for it (lol)
R: I remember that
(laughing)
R: And then your mother bought us dinner (lol)
(they both laugh)
M: It was fun, right?
R: It was really fun.  We should go there again.
M: I want to go too!
R: yep
M: by all means

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...