Monday, May 10, 2021

Regarding the postponement of Riho Sayashi 1st live 2021 DAYBREAK

Some terrible news 😢 

As a result of discussions following the declaration of the state of emergency, we have decided to postpone the live concert scheduled for May 28.  

While we were having these discussions, we were continuing our preparations as if nothing had changed, with the intention to hold the event on the scheduled date.

Thinking that everyone's safety should be our priority, I was convinced this was the right decision, however, when it was time to make the announcement, I thought of the people who were looking forward to this day, and the people who had a ticket but might be worried about coming to the venue, and I wondered if they would be upset (moya moya).  I have mixed feelings, thinking about the situation, and everyone's feelings.  Also, although this was before the announcement, we were planning to broadcast the performance live, and I was looking forward to more people being able to watch it.

I am sorry for not being able to provide more information from the day of the declaration (of the state of emergency) to today.

I am sad because I was really, really looking forward to meeting everyone.  However, given the current situation, in support of people such as our medical professionals who we depend on, I think this is a necessary decision.

With the event being postponed to August 9, I will prepare, hoping to see you under better circumstances.  Everyone, please take care of yourselves.

Riho Sayashi

https://www.instagram.com/p/COt4xsKliH8/

 The event will now be held on Monday, August 9, 2021 at Toyosu PIT at 18:00 (6 pm).  For more information see:  https://rihosayashi.jp/news/news-406/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...