Saturday, September 11, 2021

Very short Riho Sayashi Anan interview about fashion

 

- How comfortable is the dress made of semi-synthetic fibers and the knitwear made of natural materials?
- Both were so comfortable, I felt I could sleep in them! (laughs)

- Are you usually interested in sustainable fashion?
- I am not really the type of person that buys a lot of clothes but recently I've noticed that more and more people around me are making sustainable clothes.  I would like to pay more attention from now on to clothes that are environment-friendly.

- Outside of fashion, what other eco-friendly things do you do?
- I always carry an eco-bag (reusable bag) with me, I try not to use plastic bags, and I also bring my own bottle from home to drink when I'm thirsty.  There are a lot of kawaii eco-friendly items around these days, and it's fun to choose the ones you like.  I enjoy doing this, so it doesn't bother me one bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...