Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Riho comments on "Kuro Sekai" live stream on youtube

 The musical "Kuro Sekai" was presented live on youtube during a live stream on October 26 and October 27, and Riho who starred in both episodes last year made the following comments in an instastory:

I was working until late, but I managed to take a look at the broadcast, and I want to thank everyone who watched the screening of Kuro Sekai (Black World).  There are many people who love Lily in this series.  This made me very happy, as if I was Lily's mother.  Thank you so much for loving this character.  Like Lily, I have also felt the kindness people have shown.  And like her, I have also grown as a person.  It seems like a miracle that my first job after returning to the stage was this one.  Lily is that special to me.  I don't know if I will be the only one who will ever play Lily, but you never know, right?  I look forward to the next story in the series.
Ah... I also see a lot of Lily fanart online, which makes me quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rihokora #51 - September 29, 2022 - Home is where the heart is

The daily routine becomes something fresh September was a bit hectic for me. However, as I mentioned in last month's column, I am still ...